|AAC Micro7 Rifle 300 BLACKOUT|
• Weather-proof synthetic stock with AAC adjustable cheek piece.I have no experience with the 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), but I can tell you it is on the top of my list of cartridges to check out. It was intended for use in the AR platform and is ideal for suppression because of its sub-sonic capabilities while delivering a .30 caliber bullet downrange. I'm glad to see it has cross pollinated into a bolt gun.
• 300 AAC BLACKOUT lightweight 16 inch barrel.
• Threaded muzzle (5/8-24) for compatibility with sound suppressors. AAC thread protector included.
• X-Mark Pro adjustable trigger
• AAC picatinny scope mount pre-installed using the same beefier Torx screws used in the US Army’s M24 sniper rifle
• Nitrided 1/8″ twist barrel for extreme hardness and long life
Orders being accepted NOW!
H/T: AAC Blog