|SIG Mosquito :: Almost a clean shoot... More practice needed.|
|By Dot 5 my hand was hurting. Pretty sloppy but I'm sure I can clean it up.|
|I absolutely love this little gun! If I run this a few more times I'm confident I could shoot it clean.|
- Dot 1 – Draw and fire one string of 5 rounds for best group. One hole if possible, total 5 rounds.
- Dot 2 – Draw and fire 1 shot, holster and repeat X4, total 5 rounds.
- Dots 3 & 4 – Draw and fire 1 shot on #3, then 1 shot on #4, holster and repeat X3, total 8 rounds.
- Dot 5 – Draw and fire string of 5 rounds, strong hand only, total 5 rounds.
- Dots 6 & 7 – Draw and fire 2 shots on #6, then 2 on #7, holster, repeat X4, total 16 rounds.
- Dot 8 – From ready or retention, fire five shots, weak hand only, total 5 rounds.
- Dots 9 & 10 – Draw and fire 1 shot on #9, speed reload, fire 1 shot on #10, holster and repeat X3, total 6 rounds.
For your own copy of the Dot Torture drill CLICK HERE!
Right now as an incentive to get off your butt and shoot Gun Nuts Media is running a little contest since their boss Caleb is on vacation:
Since Caleb’s on vacation and can’t protest, I’ll add a little motivation to the pot: If you give Dot Torture a run and send in a picture of your scored target to our Gun Nuts Facebook page within the next 7 days, I’ll throw your name into a hat and I’ll buy the winner of the random drawing a year’s subscription to GunUp magazine!Good luck, have fun and keep shooting!
teach Caleb not to take any more vacations…