People are already getting geared up and planning to attend SHOT Show 2014; so it's about time to release the RTB.net SHOT Show 2014 Predictions. My prediction record isn't great but I've scored some hits in 2012 and 2013. Here are my predictions for 2014:
- Thompson Center will release a heavier barrel contour option for their Dimension Rifle
- Benelli will introduce a 20ga assembly and extended magazine options for their modular Vinci line of shotguns
- Benelli will announce the 'ETHOS'
- Ruger will announce the SR45c
- Ruger will announce their new line of pump shotguns
- Ruger will unveil left handed and heavy barreled American Rifles
- More threaded barrels
- Glock will have pistols on display that have remained relatively unchanged since the mid 1980's (no new products)
- Remington will remove the 770 from their product line-up and focus on the 783 (more calibers)
- Smith & Wesson will unveil a .45ACP Shield
- More Green lasers
- Taurus will continue their re-branding attempts and announce they have bought another Amercian based firearms maker
- Savage will release an in-house chassis system for their rifles
- 'NFA' Blitz (suppressors, sbr/sbs)
Do you have any predictions or just anything you hope to see?